To be sure you have the best album building experience this page is only available via desktop.
Thank you for understanding!
Our memories are fickle things.... Trying to recall a memory can be like sifting through an entire beach looking for a single grain of sand.... Your wedding memories are meant to be experienced, over and over again, not just by the two of you, but by your children, and grandchildren to come. Our fine art albums will help you relive your wedding day with luxurious papers, elegant covers and of course, timeless images. Let's get started and never forget the day your forever began.
An immense amount of time, care and detail go into the album design. The goal of the album design process is to combine our creative vision of your wedding day with your ideas in a collaborative effort to create a beautiful heirloom.
What does this mean? That means that in order to get your ideal album, you will need to give some thought to your design. At the very least, we need to know know your favorite images from your special day. Photography is a subjective art and our favorites may not necessarily align with yours. This initial process is important to get us started on the right track. From there, we will take your selected images, add in additional images we feel help tell the story, and lay out a draft of the album in accordance with our established album style, utilizing timeless and clean, custom layouts.
1. Begin Image Selection. In your gallery heart the images you would like to include.
Once selection is complete please email us that your selections are finalized.
2. Initial Design – After we receive your Album Order Form, Design Deposit (if applicable) and your Album Favorites, we will design the first draft of your album and send over a copy for you to review.
3. Major Revision – When you receive this draft, please review this in detail with the understanding that this is our creative interpretation of the story of your wedding day. You are free to make image and layout changes right in the album portal software. We have found this to be the fastest and most effective way to communicate your ideas. However, if you prefer, we can also discuss the changes over the phone, or we can communicate via email. In any case, we ask that you have your exact changes (image numbers, layout changes, etc) in your notes before the discussion.
4. Minor Revision – After these changes are communicated, we will redesign the album and send over a second draft. You are then free to make minor changes; however, any layout changes may result in additional fees.
5. Complete invoice (if any)
6. Send to Print – After these revisions are made, and you have approved the album in the portal and any invoice is settled, the album design it is sent to the printers.
if you have any questions regarding this process please contact us
Each album includes a 20 page design. Our gallery system makes it easy for you to choose your favorite images to include in your album by simply selecting the heart icon on each image.
A 10 spread, 20 page album yields approximately 15-30 images. Most clients choose to add additional pages to their album. We keep our layouts classic and use a white background to help keep the focus on the imagery. Our albums are "gutter-less" and can be designed across both pages of a spread. Don't worry - we take special care to still be sure the crease does not fall across anyone's face when possible!
We offer albums in 3 square sizes.
8"x8" is perfect for sharing memories with parents or for use as guestbooks.
Weddings albums are best designed in either a 10"x10" or 12"x12" size allowing ample room to display your images beautifully.
all prices include 20 pages, up to 30 images, and a choice of standard cover.
Acrylic or Metal cover
Cameo covers feature an image window to highlight your favorite photograph.
Choose a sentimental title or add a date to the album cover with up to three lines of text.
Display the beauty of your photographs inside and out. Your image is printed directly on the backside of a piece of Acrylic for an absolutely stunning look.
Show-off your image on our hand-cut, metal cover. The printed Metal Cover brings an industrial flair to your imagery with a metal base and texture.
Create an amazing cover with one of our Etched patterns. We have a growing collection of designs that clients adore. Etching is available with Velvets, Standard, Distressed, Metallic and Pearlescent leathers. Etched Leathers are not available with Cameo covers.
Yes, we require a $200 deposit before design can begin.
Most Albums can be bound with up to 100 pages.
No, all of our albums are flush-mounted, meaning the photos are printed as part of the page.
Prints are mounted flush to a 1/32" board, offering a streamlined, modern look.
Yes, all of our heirloom albums include a box
Kodak Professional Endura Premier Paper. Standard Archival Value of 100 years in home display.
A care card is included in your order, but albums are best in temp & humidity controlled rooms. A soft cloth removes fingerprints. Apply a leather conditioner to your cover to remove any scratches or scuffs that may occur.
Albums typically ship in about 3-4 weeks after the approval and invoice have been received.